Ear and Balance Disorders
At Eastside ENT Specialists Inc. we understand the importance of timely diagnosis and treatment of the ear and balance disorders. Our board-certified ear specialists use their wealth of experience and the latest medical technologies to diagnose the symptoms, figure out the causes and offer convenient treatment solutions.
If you are experiencing any of the following ear and balance disorders, feel free to call us now at 440-352-1474 and schedule an appointment with a board-certified otolaryngologist.
Whether it is a neurological condition, an inner ear abnormality or an ear infection causing you to experience dizziness and nausea, we have all the right tools to restore your sense of balance and well-being. Instead of relying on home solutions and remedies, contact an experienced doctor for ears and balance to effectively cure your condition.
The highly skilled ear specialists and hearing doctors at Eastside ENT Specialists Inc. are trained in performing swift and effective hearing and ear-health tests and practicing advanced treatment and surgical techniques to ensure healthy ears.
Call us now at 440-352-1474 to schedule an appointment with a board-certified nose specialist at any of our Northeast Ohio locations.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We welcome new patients and make it easy to schedule a consultation.
Call to schedule an appointment.
OTHER HELPFUL NOSE, SINUS & ALLERGY FACT SHEETS:
- A Quick Glossary for Good Ear Health
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Better Ear Health
- The Necessity of Early Intervention in Hearing
- Middle Ear Infection (Chronic Otitis Media) and Hearing Loss
- Cochlear-Meningitis Vaccination
- Cochlear Implants
- Day Care and Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Ear Infection and Vaccines
- Ear Plastic Surgery
- Ears and Altitude
- Genes and Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Hyperacusis: An increased sensitivity to everyday sounds
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Children's Hearing Health
- Noise and Hearing Protection
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Children
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Travel Tips for the Hearing Impaired
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- When Your Child Has Tinnitus
- Ear Infection and Hearing Loss