Throat and VoiceIf you need a voice and throat doctor to cure your voice or swallowing disorder in Concord, Madison or Willoughby, Ohio, Eastside ENT Specialists is the right place to be. Our board-certified doctors for throat problems offer in-office assessment and prompt treatment to help better your condition. If needed, surgical solutions like tonsillectomy are also available to effectively treat the causes of your throat problems. If you are showing any signs of the following throat problems call 440-352-1474 and schedule an appointment. A simple throat problem like hoarseness can significantly interfere with your ability to communicate. Inflammation of your tonsils or adenoids can lead to symptoms like severe pain, discomfort and difficulty swallowing, while GERD and LPR can allow the dangerous gastric juices to encroach your ENT space. These are just some of the reasons for contacting an experienced throat specialist to access the remedies that can offer effective relief.
Call us now at 440-352-1474 to schedule an appointment with a board-certified specialist at any of our Northeast Ohio locations.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We welcome new patients and make it easy to schedule a consultation.
Call to schedule an appointment.
OTHER HELPFUL NOSE, SINUS & ALLERGY FACT SHEETS:
- About Your Voice
- Are We through with Chew Yet?
- Bell's Palsy
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Common Problems That Can Affect Your Voice
- Day Care and Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Effects of Medications on Voice
- Facial Sports Injuries
- GERD and LPR
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Allergies and Hay Fever
- How the Voice Works
- Keeping Your Voice Healthy
- Voice Box (Laryngeal) Cancer
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children
- Mouth Sores
- Nodules, Polyps, and Cysts
- Pediatric GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease)
- Pediatric Thyroid Cancer
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Secondhand Smoke
- Secondhand Smoke and Children
- Sinus Headaches
- Sinus Pain: Can Over-the-Counter Medications Help?
- Sinusitis: Special Considerations for Aging Patients
- Skin Cancer
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Sore Throats
- Special Care for Voice Users
- The Voice and Aging
- Tips for Healthy Voices
- Vocal Cord Paralysis